Thursday, August 6, 2009

my heart is beating like a jungle drum ... ..







(thrifted fur cape and vest, MNG singlet, Mollini booties, thrifted bag)

some of yesterday's thrifting haul. i've been looking for a cape for what seems like forever, so when i saw this at Vinnie's i literally pounced on it. i wasnt sure what it would look like on, and it's even better than i imagined AND it gets plus points for actually keeping me warm. the bag was another great find, it just reminded me of a certain favorite designer (coughalexanderwangcough) and just so so soft. it's got leopard print lining (loove!) and all these divides and compartments, such a great difference from all those massive bags i have been accustumed to using. i can find my phone a lot faster when it rings, ill give you that much. :)

so today was the big birthday. got a song and massage voucher from the girls at work and met some really cool people in the shop today. 2 photogs who gave me a crash course (literally as i didnt have my camera with me!) in taking better pictures, hopefully with the new settings these will look better. we'll see, fingers crossed. the boyfriend asked me to put all my gift wants into a hat and we'll do a lucky dip later to see what i get to receive, but all i really want from him are parklife tickets so methinks im just going to put a whole heap of parklifes in the draw. and maybe one birthday dress. aaaand one for a better camera. y'know, might as well.

No comments: