Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wide leg jeans and snakeskin bags




(MNG singlet and jeans, thrifted bag)

it's been sunny as summer lately and the day i get my camera back had to be the first day gloomy weather had to come back as well. such is my luck, but anywhooo....

saw some pictures of kate moss and wide leg jeans on knightcat, which inspired me to pull these blue jean babies out. they've been gathering dust at the back of my closet for a year, which is such a shame really because they are so comfortable and i feel like i can eat anything i want when i wear 'em. i've always been a fan of the flare/bootleg, except they're always long. shortening them always seem to ruin the shape so i keep mine long and dragging on the ground. it's not ideal but it's the lesser of the two evils. thank god for high high platforms, boo to the fact you can never see them under the flare.

went thrifting today and picked up a couple of goodies, including the bag in the picture. everytime i tell myself no more bags, a gorgeous bag always walks into my life, and it's always very very hard to resist.

No comments: